Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: I'm having a party!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member ShampooChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    199
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    orgy...orgy...orgy

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    >_> ermm shampoo... ur getting a lil' too happy with that word... <_< >_> *runs away*

  3. #43
    Inactive Member ShampooChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    199
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah it is a fun word to say....you should try and slip it into convos you have in your everyday life.....just say it and act normal....its funny

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes and if only the party had an Orgy... it would have been a complete success MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man, how do you find an orgy exactly?
    I mean, does someone just call up and say "Hey Loren, we're having an Orgy down the street, wanna come?"
    Or is there a newsletter or something?
    I guess I'll never know...

  6. #46
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Man, how do you find an orgy exactly?" ??? www.google.com

    lol


    Not to be found. Some businessmen, businesswomen, politicians, and important people who like them organize them (hiring others' services), some close groups of friends organize them, sometimes it's organized by your buddies before you marry (*), and sometimes it just happens at parties where it wasn't really expected to happen.


    (*): A custom I don't like and will reject if anybody tries to get me into, just exactly because I'm going to get married (i.e. I have a stable girlfriend and fiance?).

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    orgies just happen i think....... *shrug* lmao *thinks of one actually happening at CBA's place*

  8. #48
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not sure if this actually counts as a way to organize one but I saw a show the other day about "The Secret Life of Swingers." Couples (married or dating) can go online and find other couples to join them for a night. There are other options like going to swinger parties and these kooky night parades. At parties the people hang out, meet others, screw around and whatever else they want.

  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, yeah, I forgot about swingers. Couples contact each other (typically in the Net) for interchange. I wouldn't do that for all the money in the world, but some couples don't mind it and get turned on by the idea.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    doesnt that go in contrast of the point of being in a serious relationship at all? .... >_>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •